Look to write content with an eye to what users are searching for. Knowing what to write is just as important as how you write it.
It’s absolutely vital your website content acts as the voice of your company. It must speak directly to the needs of your prospective customers and audience, is SEO optimised to be easily found on search engines and must be updated regularly to be assessed as highly credible by Google.
With over 1000 writers in our network, we offer a range of copywriting formats that deliver the following outcomes for our B2B and B2C clients.
Web copy must meet the following criteria:
- Convey key brand messages (including product attributes)
- Drive customer behaviour to preferred action
- Be optimised for search engines
- Engage and motivate audience
- Focus on lead conversion
SEO –friendly website content
All website content includes SEO-copywriting and optimisation services including keyword analysis, page titles, URLS, meta descriptions and image alt text.
Articles are written on any topic targeted to any customer group. Articles carry the following product attributes:
- Concise and to the point: we create relevant and interesting articles suited to a digital audience
- The right tone: Our vast writer network enables us to match the tone requested by our clients.
- The right format: We write articles suited to a wide range of needs: technical, creative, opinion-driven, thought leader or subject matter expert.
Blogs are key branding tools for companies. Our network of experienced and talented content contributors write blogs that adhere to the company voice, are relevant, engaging and reader-friendly.
Case studies are powerful examples of how companies’ products and services deliver value and results. Case studies are essential to any B2B content marketing strategy and deliver value as engaging web content and also great sales collateral. Our approach to case studies follows these steps:
- Outline of challenge, solution and results
- Written with focus on customer mindset
- Optional visualisation of results
White papers are a valuable content asset delivering value to existing customers and prospective leads. We create white papers written with authority, but in user-friendly language to help guide readers to a deeper understanding of a topic, to help solve a problem or make a decision.
White papers are key for a B2B approach to content marketing and are essential to establish thought leadership, generate leads and contribute to business cases.
Web copywriting questions
Can I get help working out relevant topics for articles?
Can you do my keyword analysis?
How long should articles for the web be?
What should my company voice be?
How often should I publish a blog?
How long should a white paper be?
What are the essential elements of a case study?
How do I make content about our company products and services interesting?
How often should I publish fresh content to maintain my search ranking on Google?
How do I research relevant topics for articles and blogs?